- Identify issues that present barriers to employment for each targeted population
- Coordinate and collaborate with appropriate other stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to address the challenges
- Solicit input and coordination from the business community to develop work-based learning and/or employment opportunities
- Develop and implement best practices and promising strategies that will create successful career pathways
- Provide information and assist with operational and other issues relating to the provision of services to individuals with disabilities, including issues relating to compliance with WIOA Section 188, if applicable, and applicable provisions of the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Vanessa Hoffeditz (Chair)